Friday 1 May 2015

Recap

Ok. I am going to write a post with no feelings in it. I just need to get the facts down so I don't forget them.

Wednesday 29th April (according to RE, 5w2d. But according to ticker, 5w4d. And according to due date calulator, 5w3d. How do I know which one is correct?): I went for another ultrasound. The gestational sac had grown and was measuring 5w2d, so just about the right size. Impossible to tell if there was anything in the sac. Some kind of shadow which could have been yolk sac but could also have been just a fuzzy u/s pic. RE had put me on luterone (it's a PIO depot so it releases gradually and you take it once a week) the previous Sunday, and said I could come back next Sunday to get another shot and do another u/s. I'm also on oral progesterone (duphaston) 4 times a day. Plus, even though my RE said to stop the crinone since I took luterone, I have been taking one at night. Spotting has pretty much stopped. No cramps.

Thursday 30th: Nothing in the morning, no spotting, nothing. In the afternoon I had some AF-type cramps, and in the evening the spotting started again, just a little, brown. But cramps went away.

Today, Friday 1st May. Nothing in the morning except a little brown spotting. Around 2:30 in the afternoon I had my first bright red blood and cramps. It was just a little bit, and again after about 20 minutes it all disappeared. Pinkish discharge returned in the evening, no cramps but a couple of little stabbing pains.

P.S. I just changed my ticker. After checking out loads of them, each calculates it a little differently but the majority had me at 5w6d. One said 5w5d and my previous one said 6w0d. So I think now my ticker is just one day ahead of what my RE says.


No comments:

Post a Comment