Tuesday 28 April 2015

It doesn't look good

I can't even muster the energy to write a proper post about what has been going on. I have updated the "story so far" page with all the details. But briefly, I have had some bleeding (pink and brown, not fresh blood) and my betas have slowed down a lot. I had an ultrasound at 20dp2dt (5 weeks? 5 weeks 1 day? Something like that) and the RE found a tiny, tiny, possible gestational sac but nothing more, which is why she got me to go and do another beta. The doubling time slowed down to 90 hours then, and today I did another beta, which is still rising but with a doubling time of 99 hours.

I am 99.9999999% sure this pregnancy is not viable. But it's killing me to keep waiting and keep taking the luteal support (which could be artificially propping up the beta number). I begged my RE for another u/s and she said I could come in tomorrow.

That is all. I am trying, and failing, to keep my mind off it and keep busy.

2 comments:

  1. I am so sorry that you are going through this, the unknown is a horrible hell. I hope that your ultrasound brings you some clarity and I'll be keeping my fingers crossed that its good news.

    ReplyDelete