Thursday 24 April 2014

11dp5dt

And it's a BFN guys. Which is what I always expected this cycle to be, with my poor lonely little 5-day morula. But still, when I got to 11dp5dt and there was no sign of AF, I couldn't help being just a little hopeful.

Anyway, onwards! I have to talk to Mic, he's on the other side of the world right now (and still doesn't know), and we'll decide when to go on with IVF#9. I hope we can do it this month. Once I've started cycling I just like to go on, back to back, until my body or mind cry out for a break. I just keep thinking, I'm 38, and I don't want my age suddenly to become a major factor, on top of all the other problems we have. But Mic isn't a bottomless pit of money, and all this is out of his pocket, so we'll have to see.

Thank goodness for chick pea. He reminds me that IVF can actually work, and he keeps me busy enough that I don't have much time to wallow.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry about your BFN, they still suck no matter how much you prepare yourself for them. Earlier this month I got my BFN (4 fresh IVF and 14 FET) - had a cry and then dusted myself off and started prepping for next time..... not a whole lot of other option really. I'll be following.... good luck in the future :)

    http://adjust-the-sails.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck for the next time, I'll follow you too!

    ReplyDelete