Friday 27 April 2012

horizontal, again

Today was transfer day. I was actually quite zen going in this morning, and I am pretty happy with the result. We had five in total still surviving: one absolute superstar AA blastocyst, another blast that was ok quality, and 3 stragglers. I am not naive, I know that the 3 runts don't have much chance, but I've never had a really excellent blast before. We transferred 3, and froze 2 morulas. Also a first, to have anything to freeze.

So now I'm home, in bed, and for the first time ever (3 firsts in one day!) I'm actually going to cancel all my work and stay home for a full 3 days. Docs have never prescribed bed rest for us, but our current RE recommends 3 days of taking it really easy. I'm also going to indulge every old wives tale I have ever heard: pineapple core, brazil nuts, warm feet.....I just wish we had yams in this country!

1 comment:

  1. Hope your resting up. Making the most of it.
    Good luck. I'm thinking and preying for you.

    ReplyDelete