Monday 1 December 2014

6dp3dt in IVF #10

I'm really just updating this for future reference, because I forget so many details of what I was feeling in previous 2wws. Basically this time has been the same as every other time. Zero symptoms until I got to 3dp3dt, and then I get this heavy, pulling feeling in my womb or somewhere near there, which has more or less been there ever since. A few little jabby pains (but only on 3dp and 4dp), bloating. That's about it. Absolutely none the wiser, of course.

Mentally I am doing really well this cycle. I feel good that nobody knows, not even my IVF support group on facebook who have been there for me through thick and thin. I think this has just allowed me not to focus a lot on it - nobody has any expectations of anything, and nobody is asking how I am doing or feeling, so I am just keeping busy. Of course I think about it a lot, but it's not every waking moment, not by a long shot.

5 more sleeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment