Thursday 4 December 2014

changing the record

I have decided, in the spirit of shaking up the karma a bit, not to POAS on Saturday, but just to go for the beta. Yes, emotionally, I can take it, in case you're wondering! Mind you, whether I will truly make it that far is another question, because the AF cramps have kicked in full swing and I may well start bleeding before then. In which case all previous decisions will be chucked out the window for sure.

I am allowing myself 20 minutes a day to obsess pointlessly and google symptoms and success/failure stories. I know it's an absolutely ridiculous pursuit, but it's a bit like going on a diet - you need to have the occasional chocolate fix just to keep you going. I literally set a timer and when it's over I get on with my life and my work. It works for me :)



No comments:

Post a Comment