Wednesday 10 December 2014

Beta 'hell'

Soooooo...after beta number 1 came back at 8, at 11dp3dt, I did another one on 13dp3dt in the afternoon, and it was 32. And another one the next morning, which was 50. Which gives me an overall doubling time of 1.13 days. Beta no. 4 is tomorrow. But my REs are now saying "you are pregnant" and sounding pretty hopeful. I am trying not to get my hopes up too much but I have to admit it, I AM hopeful. I have a good feeling about this little fighter. And I hope I don't regret typing that out into the universe.

2 comments:

  1. I know its so hard but try to focus on the hope, its completely possible that you had a late implanter :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I have the opposite problem Cassandra, I am full of hope now, it will be so cruel if it all comes crashing down.

    ReplyDelete